There will be a Public Hearing at the Marble Hill City Hall on Monday December 14, 2009 at 5:45 at the Marble Hill City Hall located at 302 Union Street.
The Board of Aldermen will be seeking public input on a petition to vacate an alley at the intersection of North St. and Pine St.
The Board will also be seeking public input on a proposed Travel Trailer park at the corner of Prospect and Highland streets.
The Marble Hill Board of Alderman will hold its December meeting at the Marble Hill City Hall on Monday December 14, 2009 at 6:00pm.
On the agenda is:
- A request by Marble Hill resident Donald Joe Long for a variance to erect a building to cover his camping trailer at 205 South Street.
- Ordinance 09-22 which is a proposal to vacate a portion of Pine Street.
- A request for a permit by Kenneth Brown to build a Travel Trailer park at the corner of Highland and Prospect streets.
- A request by Richard and Janet Shope to address the Board of Aldermen.
- In addition I plan on proposing making Englehart Ln one way in the direction of Opossum Creek Road from Central to Milford St. Traffic traveling from on Englehart Ln. in the direction from Opossum Creek Road to Central, will be diverted to Milford and then Union St. to help prevent the risk of head – on collisions in the vicinity of Lincoln’s Hill.
If you have questions, comments , requests or complaints that you would like me to address during tomorrow night’s meeting feel free to contact me at: 573-450-0276 by phone or by emailing me at: email@example.com or you can leave a comment on my website, which can be found by typing the following address in your browser bar:
Ward I Alderman
Clint E. Lacy